Prositions announced today it will host a complimentary webinar with Tiffany Rachelle Stewart and Tyler Rivenbark, entitled “The Listening” on Thursday, September 17th.
Prositions, Inc., a pioneer in the design and delivery of virtual training solutions, will host a live webinar on Thursday, September 17th from 10:00am to 11:30am CDT. The program will be delivered by Tiffany Rachelle Stewart and Tyler Rivenbark accomplished artists, educators, and diversity/equity consultants. In this powerful webinar they will share personal stories about encountering and combating racism. They will also provide practical and effective techniques about how to become an ally and change agent against racism.
The authors, in conjunction with Prositions Inc., have also released a new microlearning program and virtual workshop entitled “The Listening”, based on these experiences and their practical tips about building white allyship.
In this 60-minute webinar, with 30 minutes for questions, Tiffany and Tyler will discuss:
- How to become a powerful ally in the fight against racism
- Why silence or doing nothing can be so damaging
- How to feel more comfortable having conversations about race at work and home
- How to react and speak up effectively when someone makes a racist remark
- What to do when you see or hear a colleague at work make racist comments
- How to help someone who is the victim of racism
- What to say to children when talking about racism
- How to become more aware of racism at work, social settings, and home
“Traditional diversity and inclusion programs have not delivered the results most organizations had hoped for,” said Robin Salsberry, President of Prositions. “Tiffany and Tyler’s presentation and comments are direct, candid, and eye-opening. We believe this is a ‘must attend’ program for anyone interested in helping their organization enact meaningful change and progress in the fight against racism.”
Participants in the program will also receive several bonus items including:
- A free link to a streaming recording of the webinar “The Listening”
- A free preview of the new microlearning course “The Listening”
- A discount coupon for Tiffany and Tyler’s virtual workshops, coaching programs, and the microlearning courses
About Prositions, Inc.
Prositions, Inc. is a leading provider of learning content and virtual training programs and offers a complete range of consulting, software, and service solutions. DashTrain, their mobile-first application, contains thousands of microvideo and audio learning bites that enable organizations to give their employees instant access to the world’s leading “how-to” business libraries and best-selling authors, anywhere and at any time. For more information about Prositions, visit https://www.prositions.com.
Prositions, Inc. | 6200 Aurora Ave. | Suite 400W | Urbandale, IA 50322
Copyright © 2017 Prositions, Inc. All rights reserved.