A Practical Approach to Critical Day-to-Day Workplace Discussions
Use the Painless Performance Conversations micro-learning to build a blended training program.
Painless Performance Conversations Micro-Learning
This micro-learning product provides a guide for tackling the most difficult workplace discussions.
When tasked with delivering the uncomfortable news that an employee is not performing as expected, supervisors often feel stressed and have difficulties finding the right words to convey their message effectively. The Painless Performance conversations course presents behavior models with actionable and practical day-to-day advice for any supervisor looking to improve employee performance.
Key Training Points:
- Learn how to plan and conduct conversations for maximum impact on performance
- Use four critical mind-sets to handle workplace discussions with poise and professionalism
- Learn how to reduce or eliminate the pain and fear that leads supervisors to procrastinate having difficult conversations
- Reduce the harmful effects of judgment and bias in performance conversations
- Help managers create a culture of ownership and accountability to build individual and team performance
What is a Painless Performance Conversation?
According to author Marnie E. Green, it’s a conversation with a person you care about on an issue you are concerned with, where the outcome is uncertain and the situation requires your influence. Painless Performance Conversations will help your employees lead performance-related conversations with confidence and poise in order to create a culture of workplace accountability.
Features of the Painless Performance Conversations Micro-Learning
7 Micro-Video Modules Covering:
- How to plan/prepare for a painless conversation
- The Four Critical Mind-Sets for supervisors
- Step-by-step instructions on how to conduct a painless conversation
- How to create a culture of ownership
- A full vignette of an entire painless performance conversation in practice
Flexible Delivery Formats:
- Classroom DVD or USB
- eLearning (SCORM)
- Performance Support on DashTrain
- Streaming HD Video
Reproducible and Customizable Materials:
- Facilitator Notes
- Administrative Guides
- Presentation PowerPoint Templates
- Participant Handouts
- Experiential Exercises
- Desk Reference Materials
- Individual Development Plans
- Coaching Guides
- And More!
About the Author
Marnie E. Green Author & Development Expert
Marnie E. Green, international speaker and consultant, provides valuable step-by-step programs and training services that build more confident leaders. She is a widely published best-selling author and featured blogger for numerous reputable HR sources. Her consulting and training clients include public agencies from coast to coast including the U.S. Bureau of Land Management, the States of Alaska and Montana, the County of San Diego, CA, the cities of Phoenix, Las Vegas, San Jose, Honolulu, and various special districts and authorities including Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, Salt River Project, and West Basin Municipal Water District. Marnie holds a bachelor’s degree in Personnel Management and a Master’s degree in Business Administration-Finance, both from Arizona State University. She is a graduate of Harvard University, Kennedy School of Government’s Art and Practice of Leadership Development residency program.