Effective Mentoring & Coaching: Make Mentoring CountNew on-demand program will help develop mentoring and coaching skills at all levels within your organization
Formidable Form – Get a Quote
Why Make Mentoring Count?
Content from Leading Expert on Mentoring
Make Mentoring Count is narrated by and based on the works of Dr. Lois J. Zachary, the world’s leading author and expert on developing effective mentoring skills and the Director of the Center for Mentoring Excellence. Her first book on mentoring, The Mentor’s Guide, published in 2000, became the primary resource for organizations interested in promoting mentoring. Her other best-selling works include Creating a Mentoring Culture (2005), The Mentee’s Guide (2009), the revised The Mentor’s Guide (2012), Mentoring Excellence Pocket Toolkits, and more than 100 published articles. Her most recently published book is Starting Strong: A Mentoring Fable (2014).
- Self-paced or guided delivery models
- Short (5-10 minute) MOOC-style video modules
- Convenient with on-demand, cloud-based, and mobile delivery
- Included action plans, exercises, assignments, and more
- Unlimited individual access
- Strengthens existing mentoring programs
- Helps launch new mentoring programs
- Builds the confidence of potential mentors and leaders
- Improves effectiveness
- Enables faster speed to competence
- Delivers higher productivity
- Improves employee engagement
- Prepares Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to be better coaches and mentors
- Reduces admin and mentor time and stress
- Creates a common language and terms for mentors and mentees
The best of Prositions and the talent industry right to your inbox
If you’re ready to change your organization, sign up below!
Prositions, Inc. | 6200 Aurora Ave. | Suite 400W | Urbandale, IA 50322
Copyright © 2017 Prositions, Inc. All rights reserved.