Filled with rich content and short video segments, this new, award-winning, development program is designed to build the critical mentoring and coaching skills your leaders will need to engage and motivate employees in the future. Make Mentoring Count includes 16 modules, each with an instructional video and downloadable worksheets to help you become a better mentor. The course has been recognized by the Telly Awards who honor only the very best in film and video.
Make Mentoring Count is narrated by and based on the works of Dr. Lois J. Zachary, the world’s leading author and expert on developing effective mentoring skills and the Director of the Center for Mentoring Excellence. Her first book on mentoring, The Mentor’s Guide, published in 2000, became the primary resource for organizations interested in promoting mentoring. Her other best-selling works include Creating a Mentoring Culture (2005), The Mentee’s Guide (2009), the revised The Mentor’s Guide (2012), Mentoring Excellence Pocket Toolkits, and more than 100 published articles. Her most recently published book is Starting Strong: A Mentoring Fable (2014).
- Strengthens existing mentoring programs
- Helps launch new mentoring programs
- Builds the confidence of potential mentors and leaders
- Improves effectiveness
- Enables faster speed to competence
- Delivers higher productivity
- Improves employee engagement
- Prepares participants to be better coaches and mentors
- Reduces program administration time and stress
- Creates a common language and terms for mentors and mentees
- Self-paced or guided delivery models
- Short (5-10 minute) MOOC-style video modules
- Convenient with on-demand, cloud-based, and mobile delivery
- Included action plans, exercises, assignments, and more
- Unlimited individual access
Request an eLearning Demo!