Want to make an impact with existing and new customers on a daily basis? Are you good at communicating and answering client questions?
This person will support existing and new customers and will work with Prositions new software platform to train administrators and end-users. Daily duties will require communicating and answering client questions via phone, email and text. No programming skills are required but experience using online/cloud-based software and database systems will be a plus.
Who would you be working for?
Prositions, Inc. a leading provider of learning content and software for business and government organizations is looking for a dynamic Project Coordinator to join our team.
Mission: To help people and organizations realize their full potential by providing the best technology, content, and service solutions for talent transformation.
For us, it’s always been about the people, and that hasn’t changed.
- Take calls comfortably from customers independently or with minimal assistance, following proper protocols, and with proper phone etiquette
- Support development efforts by documenting customer requests, issues, and creating helpdesk tickets and software roadmap specifications
- Enhance existing system documentation as requested to support implementation needs
- Support system maintenance efforts by managing user accounts and providing basic software quality assurance
- Support project management efforts by providing timely written and verbal technical expertise to provide schedule status updates as required by Prositions or the customer
- Experience using QuickBase or other online database systems
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to multitask while working independently and efficiently to meet given deadlines
- Self-motivation, attention to detail, and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Supportive team attitude, outgoing, dependable, and flexible
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Your Experience Includes:
- Microsoft Office Suite, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook (required)
- QuickBase, Salesforce, or other online CRM or database programs, Learning Management System (LMS), YouTube, Vimeo (desired)
You Can Expect:
- The opportunity to be a part of a dynamic growing team
- Great coffee and office environment
- Benefits, vacation, and flexibility
- Stability and fantastic perks
- An energetic team that likes to work hard but gives you space and respect
Send Resume and Cover Letter (explaining why you’re a great fit) to:
6200 Aurora Avenue, Suite 400W
Urbandale, Iowa 50322
Company celebrates diversity and is an E/O/E